* Available in push or hand geared
* Anti drop and de-railing guide
* Precision-machine runners mounted on sealed ball
* Available in three basic range with further
adjustment of flange width.
* Anti-corrosive powder coated finish
Dimension, Weights And Performance Data (mm)
Data Tolerance ± 10%
1) Nominal 1.5 mm clearance to be allowed from
edge of track flange to inside of wheel flange
overall on both side)
2) Overall width of geared travel trolleys = J +
(1/2 x track width) + G. On 500 to 2500 kg. units
when using the narrower track widths the crossbolt
adjusting washers are to be assembled such that the
end of the crossbolt is clear of the handchain
3) Weight of trolleys only exclude hand chain.
Hand chain is 0.45kg/m per liner length.
4) Bottom of handchian loop is 800mm from ground
5)Pusher bar fixing holes provided upto 3T models.
6) Anti-tip stop fitted to all hand geared
versions upto 3T models.